Hello, I’m Lucas Chau from Hong Kong. I’m a programmer. I love computer science, learning new things and running.
I start to write this blog because I want to keep track of my learning progress and share my experience with others.
Here’s my background:
- I studied software development before.
- I also know design patterns, object-oriented programming, functional programming, SOLID principle, TDD, unit testing, agile software development, DI framework…
- I run 30km every week to keep myself in a good shape.
- I have 2 years experience in game development(An online TCG battle mobile game).
- I have a front-end certification in freeCodeCamp.
- I ranked within top 1000 in Codewars
I am going to spend the following year to self-study computer-science with MIT open-course resources.